Infrastructure Engineer (Linux, AWS, Bash) - Consultancy - London
My client are a Data Analytics Consultancy who are experiencing high levels of success and also growing through a high growth phase. My clients work spans both the private and public sector, with clients including the United Nations, FTSE100 companies, high street retailers and Private Equity portfolio companies.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of a client or product team. You will need to be flexible and open to change as being a consultant you will need to be able to switch between teams on a regular basis, and by doing so, experiencing many opportunities to have an impact on a wide range of projects.
- Bash (Shell)
- AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, VPC, IAM, SNS, SQS)
- Code management, deployment and monitoring in one of the following: Git, Bitbucket, CI, CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Understanding of modern software architecture
- Software security (configuration and testing)
- Website and application monitoring (eg CloudWatch)
- Have an analytic ability, Technical creativity, a Desire to learn and a clear Communicator.
Upwards of £45,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
- Annual training & conference budget
- Social impact / pro bono data science and development projects
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution scheme
- Cycle to work scheme