Infrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Cardiff
Key Words: Network, Engineer, Windows, Wintel, Active Directory; Cisco, Firewalls, LAN, WAN
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
A global financial transaction organisation are currently looking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure team as the company goes from strength - to - strength. You would be join a group which has over 100,000 employees globally to work on a number of infrastructure platforms including Networks, Security and Microsoft environments.
This position will be looking at a number of platforms however the main exposure you will get will be within Networking as you would be acting as a Technical Lead for all Network issues whilst still working within other environments gaining further exposure.
- Provide ongoing support to the systems and estate
- Schedule preventative maintenance, rebuilds and backups
- To ensure full functionality of all Infrastructure Services that support Business processes
- Work within a Server estate and a LAN/WAN estate
- 3rd line support experience
- Experience with Windows Server estate & Networks
- Experience with Checkpoint firewalls
- Mainly network experience
If interested in working within a global financial business working on an array of technology and taking a technical lead role on, then please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352