Infrastructure Change Business Partner - Financial Services - London
£600 per Day
A global leader in financial services, this institution operates across commercial banking, securities and asset management. Originating in Asia, this group has now expanded to operate across 7 continents and 50 countries.
Working within the Transformation Office, the Change Business Partner will be the lead contact for the Change Management program. The successful candidate will be responsible for the gathering of Infrastructure requirements as well as their implementation into the wider business functions. They will also be required to provide MI to Change and Infrastructure Management, ensuring that delivery of projects remain on schedule, within budget and to the expected quality standard.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Track record of successful project delivery with evidence of accomplishing milestone objectives.
- Working knowledge and experience in a project environment, involving infrastructure and QA Delivery
- Entry Level technical knowledge of networks, hardware and operating systems
- Ability to look from a macro level and decipher solutions
- Identify slowdown in project delivery efficiently and have the ability to sell the solution to stakeholders.
- Previous experience using Planview or a similar tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a PMO role beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution on a large transformation project. The Change Business Partner will have direct influence over this project and be liaising with key Stakeholders within the business.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at