Title: Information Security Senior Project Manager, London, Financial Services
A globally recognised market infrastructure institution. Innovative in their approach to analytics and data solutions, enabling them to provide their clients with the most relevant and up-to-date market information.
Reporting to the Head of the Portfolio, this role is at the forefront of the delivery for the Information Security programme. The role has exposure to Exco and gives somebody the chance to really change the way that people internally and externally think about Information Security.
- Direct large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artefacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Previous experience working within Information Security or and IT controls environment
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
What's in it for you?
This role offers the opportunity to work for a leading global market infrastructure institution, surrounded by a plethora of senior stakeholders. This will provide the Project Manager with exposure to a range of clients, as well as the prospect of developing a diverse network.