A Data Analytics Organisation are hiring for an Information Security and Governance Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for operational, consulting and architectural tasks with the organisations data security, risk management and governance.
- Provide Governance and Compliance of the organisations information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Development and implementation of information security policies and standards, ensuring that they are compliant with legal and regulatory legislation
- Advise and consult on security related operational tasks
- Consult with Tech teams on decisions concerning information security and architecture during the setting up of new environments and services
- Monitor and evaluate developments in the InfoSec and security area
- Be involved with defining new processes, services and products
- Change, incident and problem management
- Knowledge of Data protection/ Privacy/ GDPR regulations
- Knowledge and experience with web application technologies
- Prior experience working with DevOps
- Experience with Cloud technology
- Interest and knowledge in Analytics
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with continuous integration
- Knowledge of web application security