I am recruiting for an Index Analyst on behalf of a global financial services company in London. You will be working with the Index Review team and will ultimately be responsible for the review, rebalance and reconstitution of the portfolio. You will be supporting and assisting the periodic Index reviews and rebalances of the indices.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Conduct the periodic rebalance process of indices and/or the associated implementation of any changes, in accordance with the review schedule.
- Conduct eligibility checks on stocks.
- Conduct data analysis on the results of index rebalances to ensure the accuracy and quality of the changes of the review.
- Using all available data sources including data vendors, stock exchanges and regulatory fillings to research and analyse underling security level data.
- Support the on boarding of new business to the team.
Candidate Profile/Key Skills and Experience:
- Advanced level Excel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- MS or MBA in finance or a related discipline.
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsive to change.
- Effective written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with flexible hours.
If you are interested in this position please contact me: