The European Finance team of an international asset manager are currently looking for an up-and-coming Finance graduate to join the FP&A and MI function in a newly created role.
The position will:
- Focus on management information relating to income, revenue and rebates
- Own internal relationships across the business relating to income and rebates
- Assist with income accounting tasks
- Be technically savvy to help support with Finance systems and new technologies that are being used across the function
- Ensure data is entered into the systems correctly and data cleanse where necessary
The successful candidate will be:
- A graduate having successfully completed a numerical degree to a good standard (such as Accounting & Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc) as well as possess good academics
- Able to demonstrate tangible examples of good system skills (be able to manipulate Excel using formulae and be quick at picking up bespoke systems)
- Good grounding and understanding of Finance & Accounting (ie. Be able to describe what an 'accrual' is, what revenue and expenses are and how an invoice might be processed)
- Be committed to a career within Financial Services, ideally investment management
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.