Implementation Project Manager- Asset Management - Surrey
£45,000 - £55,000
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Change due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a client facing Implementation Project manager to join a fast-paced team within the organisation, focusing specifically on ensuring that new Pension Plans are established to agreed timescales and project manage ongoing corporate actions.
- Assist & manage the corporate action and implementation process and procedures.
- Develop, monitor and update an implementation project plan throughout the process.
- Assist clients in understanding the process and procedures.
- Interface with client and/or internal associates to solve problems and resolve outstanding issues relating to plan administration and any other products and services.
- Work with the Technology teams to identify, analyse and install any required systems enhancements.
- Assist in the sales process for new prospects and client calls, as appropriate.
- Maintain a good understanding of the retirement scheme market
- Good educational background ideally Degree, part PMI or ACII qualification or proven advanced pensions industry experience
- Experience in Defined Contributions/Final Salary operations administration & implementation
- Knowledge of retirement market
- Strong organisational skills, with some knowledge of running projects using Microsoft Project an advantage
- Numerate and computer literate (especially Excel, also Word and PowerPoint).
- Some experience of client management, consulting and sales skills would be advantageous