One of my Asset Management Consultancies are looking to expand their current network of Consultants as their project demand increase. The client is a specialist Consultancy working on behalf of Asset Management clients across London focusing on Front Office Change, new TOM design, system implementations (Aladdin, ThinkFolio and Markit EDM) as well as supporting upgrades and continuous improvement initiatives. They are a close nit team of around 50 Asset Management experts.
They are currently looking for a number of Business Analysts with around 2-8 years' worth of Asset Management experience. They are very open minded with regards to the types of projects you have managed as long as they have been within an Asset or Investment Management firm.
In this role you will be expected to work with clients to understand, define and document their requirements and produce a variety of project documentation/specifications. You will be interacting with all levels of stake holders across the group as well as their clients and delivering to the established requirements.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following experience:
- Strong Buy Side experience and spent majority if not all your career working for Asset/Investment Managers, Hedge Fund or Wealth Managers.
- You will be a subject matter expert in one or more areas of an asset manager's business processes e.g. front office or middle office, system implementations, system upgrades, Markit EDM, ThinkFolio etc
- Able to act in a consultative role to senior business stakeholders
- Strong business analysis skills including requirements elicitation to understand comprehensive business requirements and solution designs
- Strong communication skills and confidence with dealing with external demanding clients