A privately-owned investment company driven by the needs of its clients to provide innovative solutions for a better future. Built upon its people, they search for passionate, smart and curious individuals able to make a real difference providing immediate value.
This role is responsible for implement and manage the onboarding process of existing clients as they invest in future opportunities through the company's products. This includes regular meetings with the client, checking progress of the project and presenting to stakeholders.
- Managing the on-boarding process, delivering optimal service to the client
- Managing a portfolio of 20 clients
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to maximise value throughout the process
Key/Main Skills: (Mandatory/Preferred)
- Experience in retail banking and/or investment management (Mandatory)
- Good understanding of Savings and Investments products like ISA's, SIPP's and Pensions (Mandatory)
- Excellent communication to build and maintain relationships