IFRS9 Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £70,000
This is a Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution based in London. They offer various products across multiple areas, including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Working within the highly regarded Risk & Analytics function sitting in the Corporate Banking arm of the business, you will sit in the lead position of supporting the delivery of Credit Risk data. Your focus will be on the IFRS9 programme and you will immerse yourself in the business in building effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, analyse and communicate the requirements analysis and implementation for the IFRS9 project in the Corporate Bank
- Independently drive the business components by liaising with Business and Technology teams to investigate new requirements to drive forward the project
- Working with the business to determine and document clear business/functional requirements through meetings & workshops around Credit Risk modelling methodologies
- You have a track record of working as a Business Analyst on Risk or Finance projects, ideally within Credit Risk working on IFRS9
- You have experience of supporting & driving delivery through the Agile methodology
- You have a solid understanding of the Credit Risk data domain
- You have the ability to work independently and are hungry for responsibility as a Business Analyst
What's in it for you?
An exciting opportunity to immerse yourself within a fantastic Risk business that is pioneering delivery on IFRS9 within the Banking world. You will be constantly challenging yourself to look for more efficient ways of producing results to further drive change on the programme.