A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate to governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
Working within the IFRS 9 Programme, particularly focusing on Wholesale and Retail Models workstream this role entails gathering and documenting requirements and providing Project support to the work stream lead. This will involve chairing meetings, planning deliverables and understanding any potential issues.
- Managing specific deliverables and providing end to end tracking of the development of models
- Working to assess what must be done to negate or avoid any issues
- Develop an in-depth understanding of IFRS 9 requirements and provide effective support to the overall programme delivery
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build relationships with and manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of Risk or Market Risk within Wholesale or Retail Banking
- Understanding of Quant Models and the impact they have on PD. EAD and LGD calculations
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent Project Management qualification
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. This role provides the Business Analyst the opportunity to be involved in large scale change within a market leading financial services organisation. Working within this role the Business Analyst will also achieve personal development at the same time as expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.