An International Bank based in the City of London are looking for an Interim IFRS 9 Business Lead. The role holder will be a vital member of the IFRS 9 global programme and be the key subject matter expert in the London subsidiary, as well as the main point of contact with the overseas HQ. A strong knowledge of IFRS 9 is essential.
Operationally, the role will cover a wide variety of responsibilities, meaning that the incumbent must be adaptable and flexible in order to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of IFRS 9.
The core responsibilities are as follows;
- Review of the IFRS 9 solution design, model and reporting solution
- Leading on the business impact assessment - working closely with risk, finance and business teams
- Model design and development activities, which may include reviewing solution design requirements
- Stakeholder management within the IFRS9 project both with the main IFRS9 project team overseas and also representatives assigned to the project from London
- Adhoc tasks where necessary
- Strong IFRS 9 knowledge is an absolute must
- Understanding of modelling and requirements for validation to keep them fit for purpose
- Clear and open communicator
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple functions, roles and geographies
- Ability to conduct sensitivity analysis and quantitative impact assessments
- Consultancy experience is advantageous but not essential
The role is likely to extend well over the initial 6 months and will be paying in the region of £550 - £650 per day depending on experience. ASAP start is preferred. Please apply for more details.