ICAAP PMO -Financial Services - London
Contract - £400 - £500 p/d
A world leading financial services institution operating over five continents across retail, corporate, and investment banking. Providing a range of clients, from corporate too governmental, with a plethora of strategic solutions to a variety of needs.
This role is for an ICAAP PMO to sit within a central programme management function. As PMO you will be responsible for centralised PMO work and report directly to the Lead PMO. As opposed to focusing on one aspect of work you will have exposure to a wide range of projects across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience/PMO Management Experience.
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders across the business.
- Responsibility of the quality assurance of all management information submissions.
- Provide support to project management staff and others on PMO processes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email