Hyperion Architect - Financial Services - London
An opportunity for someone with a background in Technical Architecture and/or Delivery Management, looking to work in a Tier 1 bank.
A highly respected Tier 1 bank is currently looking to recruit into their Group Risk & Finance Technology team in order to deliver their new financial reporting system.
You will work as a Design Lead/architecture owner for the Hyperion tool set in order to provide clients quality advice for Financial Reporting solutions implementation and support.
You will work with multiple SI Partners and Software vendors as well as taking on both direct and indirect leadership of around 30 engineers across five locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of all projects in the Financial Reporting space
- Work with the Operational support team to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with portfolio manager and senior stakeholders in order to understand business demand and align resources accordingly
- Act as an escalation point for Operational Support, Hyperion and Finance Change teams on any Project or BAU challenges
- Mentoring and coaching of junior member of staff
- Experience of working in a Finance environment with controls and working day timetable
- At least 5 years Development experience on the Oracle/Hyperion technology stack: OBIEE build & maintenance, Essbase (Maxl, Data and dimension Load rule, calculation script, report)
- Excellent communication skills and resistance to stress
- Expertise in gathering, understanding incident background, mapping and recreating incidents, and translating root cause into a workable solution
- Good knowledge of Integration and Automation
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field in a central location, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002