HR Transformation Delivery Manager - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
As part of the HR Platforms and Delivery Centre, which is accountable for deploying technology solutions, the HR Delivery Manager is responsible for managing integrated technology and as process projects across the HR portfolio. You will also be acting as a key point of contact to the wider HR transformation leadership, so being able to develop strong relationships with HR Directors and HR Business Partners.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Supervise the project team by providing direction, input and feedback
- Lead the development and delivery of an integrated project plan
- Lead the project team - determining business requirements, translating them into process and technology solutions
- Reviews the business case for funding the programme
- Create a resource demand profile as part of planning and monitoring activities
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an influential Change and Transformation role in a Tier 1 Global bank, in a highly desirable location.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: