HR Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - £650
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Project Manager to play a key role within the central programme management function. The successful candidate will manage the HR and Procurement changes throughout the business, such as overseeing procurement tool enhancements and managing international mobility.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous project management experience in HR and Procurement is essential
- This role sits firmly on the business side, however the ability to liaise with technology teams is key
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Expert knowledge of processes such as financial management, risk and project management
- Report directly to the portfolio / programme manager on a number of complex projects, and ensure that contingency plans are fully scoped
- Lead and coach project teams throughout the multiple project life-cycles
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email