HR Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Programme Manager with a background in M&A to join the Group HR team of a diverse organisation. The team is responsible for supporting the business Merger and Acquisitions delivery alongside coordinating communications across the group. This is a senior position working closely with the Head of Group HR Operations.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure that HR programmes are aligned to enable smooth implementation and execution of the HR strategy across the group
- Liaising across the group HR Function to ensure successful management and delivery
- Liaise with the wider group stakeholders specifically senior bodies in corporate functions
- Support colleagues in external engagements with suppliers, vendors and consultants
- Engage externally to gain insight into best practise across HR programmes
- Proven HR change professional with experience working in large scale transformation programmes
- Generalist HR experience across the spectrum of the function
- Experienced in team leadership and people management
- Successful experience leading up HR Projects and programme across merger and acquisitions
- Experience managing global and cross entity programmes of work
- Ability to influence both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill set
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.