A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Reporting to the Head of the Department, this role is in charge of shaping the delivery of all Programmes under Rewards in the HR department.
Direct large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
Developthe project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artefacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project life-cycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the life-cycle of projects
- Provide overall program leadership, guidance, and manage all aspects of a given programme, including requirements gathering, business case creation, and implementation
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business models
- Develop resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support for projects and for the day-to-day operational activities