HR Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Programme Manager to lead the delivery of group HR project and programmes in alignment with Group HR strategy. Additionally you will work closely with the Group Head of HR and the HR Leads in each division to support the business in the delivery of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the given programme and providing guidance and leadership throughout.
- Develop resourcing strategies in order to best support projects and day to day activities.
- Responsible for making complex and high impact decisions
- Work with the Group Head of HR and Leadership team to ensure HR programmes are aligned to support the delivery of the Group strategy.
- Collaborate with entire HR function to ensure effective management and delivery of projects.
- Ensure the scope of the projects within the programme align with the business strategies
- Previous experience successfully leading and deploying HR projects and complex change programmes
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and build good working relationships
- Adept with Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience in support M&A integrations
- Experience in applying change management methodologies to business transformation programmes
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.