Head of Windows Engineering – Financial Services – London
Key Details: £100,000 - £110,000 per annum
Key Skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM, global management, build
A global financial technology company are looking for an experienced manager to join their Platform Engineering team to manage their globally spread Windows team. This position will be essential in the continued adoption of agile practices and the automation of processes throughout the group to find and drive efficiencies as the business drives towards a large technological modernisation programme.
This position will offer you the opportunity to create and drive a new Windows engineering function. You will be responsible for the management of a team of 12 engineers and you will have the autonomy to drive the position so that it services its internal customers and develops the core MS stack within the company from the Windows servers through to management and consolidation of the Active Directory domains.
- To deliver a tech modernisation programme including driving automation process within the business
- To act as a point of escalation within the team
- To be a leader of the business and to provide line management expertise
- To manage the teams with the adoption of agile-like approaches
- To be responsible for the development and management of Target Operating Model
- Experience managing a globally disparate infrastructure engineering team
- Demonstrable experience driving automation and agile practices in former employers
- Experience in an enterprise Financial services company is essential
- Deep understanding of Windows and Microsoft technology
If you are interested in this position; or indeed in having a conversation about the wider market; please respond to this advert or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352