Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Head of Unsecured Lending for a Tier 1 Bank based in London. The mandate will focus on the credit risk of the bank's portfolio of personal loans and current accounts.
There will be responsibility for controlling the Credit Risk appetite for this area of the retail arm of the bank, as well as looking at policies and standards, strategy, risk frameworks and the target operating model.
- Ownership of lending decisions for the portfolio of personal loans and current accounts
- Ownership of data for unsecured lending
- Provide oversight and challenge to all aspects of the products offered and approach to the loans.
- Be a member of and contribute towards senior risk committees.
- Manage and develop the unsecured credit risk team.
- Extensive credit risk background, in particular with unsecured lending.
- Strong retail product knowledge with a focus on personal loans and current accounts.
- Ideal opportunity for someone from an established retail bank, challenger bank or fintech business who has the required product knowledge and unsecured lending background.
- Experience managing and developing teams