Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Institution who are looking for a Head of Trade Finance to join their function. You will be responsible for managing the whole function to ensure that daily obligations are completed in accordance with policies and regulations as well ensuring team performance is at an excellent level.
- Manage the Trade Finance function efficiently across the Transaction Processing function
- Plan resources and activities to ensure adequate coverage for Day to day operations
- Provide guidance and support to team members, effectively co-ordinating activity with relevant members of the team and stakeholders
- Ensure team performance is high, leading and developing a motivated and skilled Trade Finance function.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with senior stakeholders
- Timely completion of MI and Regulatory reporting
- Keep up to date with Market events and initiatives
- Previous experience managing a Trade Finance function
- Seasoned Operations Manager or Trade Finance Operations Manager background
- Demonstrable experience of day to day Operational and People Management
- Knowledge of Trade Finance rules and regulations
- CDCS Qualified
- Proven experience managing teams with excellent stakeholders management skills
- Banking Operations experience