Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Head of Technology Risk Director for a large banking group in Manchester, focusing across their Group business.
The main responsibility of the role will be strategic second line of defence operational risk oversight of the technology risk function, leading a technology resilience team and engaging with multiple stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Challenging the first line of defence technology risk management practices and controls
- Work with senior management to assess the impact of technology risk on the strategy and resilience of the business
- Lead and develop a team of technology risk professionals
- Identify and advise on upcoming regulations & potential risk to aid the business with risk mitigation controls and approach
- Previous experience operating at a director level with proven experience developing a team
- Prior experience developing and implementing technology risk & resilience strategies is essential
- Subject matter expertise and background in technology risk and operational risk is essential
- Experience working within financial services is preferred
- Experience building relationships and working with the regulators is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.