Head of Technology (eFX) - Financial Services, London
A leading Financial Organisation are seeking an experienced manager with a background in development to manage their eFX Team.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior Technologist to manage a team of developers, becoming the Head of eFX Technology, with the responsibility of leading the design and architecture of the pricing, trading and e-commerce strategies.
You will be responsible for on shore and off shore teams and have an in-depth understanding of highly scalable distributed frameworks with a proven track record in the successful delivery of complex development projects working with tight business requirements.
- Passionate about technology, with a background in development
- Deep understanding of Front Office functions, in particular the FX market
- Excellent knowledge of highly distributed multi-threaded development and messaging systems
- High level experience of architecture and design for large scalable projects
- Proven experience successfully leading teams of developers
You will manage the eFX Technology team with a high level of responsibility, directly working with key business stakeholders on the implementation of critical architecture and design of eFX trading strategies.
Call to action
If you are an experienced Senior Technologist with a deep understanding of how to successfully lead teams with a deep understanding of Front Office markets (specifically FX) then please apply below.