A rapidly growing FinTech start up that is looking to quadruple in size are looking for an individual to run their Financial Control Team, as a member of the Group CFOs FLT.
This is a newly created role and you will build everything out, pretty much from scratch. You will take full responsibility for the production of an IFRS Audit Standard Monthly Close for each and all companies in the group, managing a team of professional accountants and developing all the policies and procedures related to the statutory financial management of the firms.
- Oversee the production of a Full Set of IFRS Monthly packs for each company within the group to include;
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & CashFlow
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Full Balance Sheet Reconciliations with Supporting Documentation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Oversee the production of a Statutory Group Consolidation as required
- Production of Year-End IFRS Financial Statements and successful Audit Closure
- Worldwide Regulatory requirement completion and submission.
- System audits to ensure completeness, including MT4, Revenue and Expenses.
- Manage the Finance Service Desk to expedite requests as they come through
- Risk-based Audit checking of Material Balances and Costs
- Maintain a full set of Accounting SOPs
- Run the company on a “No Surprises” basis.
- Assist the Systems Accountant the selection and implementation of a replacement ERP solution.
- A Fully Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- 5 Plus years relevant working experience in Statutory Reporting and Audit within IFRS
- ERP System knowledge
- Ability to manage and motivate team