Head of Risk and Compliance / MLRO - Fintech - London
This role is for an innovative award winning mobile start-up bank who offer current accounts through their mobile app.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing digital business as a Head of Risk & Compliance/MLRO. You will be leading a small team and be responsible for all elements of Compliance, Financial Crime Prevention and Risk Management. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with any new regulations, legislation, and the FCA handbook
- Be the main point of contact for any compliance and risk issues
- Help identify and mitigate all types of risk including; credit, liquidity, market and operational
- Develop and implement risk and compliance policies, procedures and frameworks
- 5 + Senior Management experience within a Risk or Compliance function of an FCA regulated business
- Proven previous experience as a Compliance/Risk Manager or Head of Compliance/Risk
- Knowledge and experience of a Payments/FinTech industry
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of key European Compliance Regulations
- Familiarity with the FCA Handbook
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.