You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
This role has responsibility for looking after a small team focused on regulatory advisory and advising the business on new products. You will have a lead role in building strong working relationships with the FCA and other regulatory bodies. You will be part of the part of the management team and must be comfortable facing off to board members and the senior leadership team relating to regulatory and compliance matters. You will also deputise for the Chief Compliance Officer where necessary.
- Strong knowledge of UK & EU regulations is essential
- Relationship management skills are essential so previous demonstrable experience working with board members and the regulators is key
- Previous experience managing and developing a team is essential
- Candidates with experience within a regulatory compliance role at an investment firm, a trading business or a regulatory body is preferred
- Market and product knowledge including equity, fixed income and derivatives is an advantage
- Educated to degree level with relevant industry experience
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.