Head of Quality/QA Manager - Financial Services - London - £70,000 - £90,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Head of Quality/QA Manager to join their growing QA function.
- Ensuring project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Maintaining software and quality standards, and that development and project processes are adhered to.
- Oversight of development & execution of Test Plans, Test Scripts & Execution Reports.
- Daily management of the Quality Assurance team.
- Representing the QA function in Project Working Groups and other appropriate forums.
- Liaising with Development, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and the Business Stakeholders.
- Ensuring team responsibilities are fulfilled efficiently and to schedule.
- Maintaining working relationships with key internal contacts and external organisations.
- Experience of quality assurance with in Agile development process
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of software quality processes within a QA Team
- Ability to create exhaustive set of test cases from complex requirements documents
- Financial experience, especially Equities, Fixed Income, or Indexing
- Unix experience
- Use of SQL to write and execute queries
- Able to produce reports, strategies and other test documentation to a high level
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing
- Test Automation experience
- Relevant industry experience and recent experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of equities and derivatives would be advantageous
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Head of Quality/QA Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.