Head of Product - Technology - London
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in central London is looking for a Head of Consumer Product to lead a small, dynamic product team. Reporting into the COO and being part of a flexible team, you would have the opportunity to work across all areas of consumer products with a primary focus on the development and delivery of digital platforms.
- Owning the product roadmaps for the commercial products. Managing these from a range of internal strategic initiatives and external client requirements
- Managing the development of both new and existing products, driving data informed decision making, strong testing strategies and leading on UX development of all services
- Working closely with the development teams to ensure that products are planned, developed, tested and released effectively
- Maintaining and prioritising product backlogs - ensuring the vision for the products is realised
- Experience of Product Management within a technology environment, especially consumer facing products
- Excellent awareness of client and consumer needs and behaviours
- Experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Analytical and rigorous approach to planning, execution and iteration
- Preferably a background delivering SaaS and a strong knowledge of SEO and other user acquisition channels
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.