Head of PR - FinTech - Berlin
A digital banking FinTech with a large office based in Berlin are looking for an exceptional Head of PR with start-up experience to come in and take the reins as they continue on their growth journey.
As a key employee of a start-up you will need to be prepared to 'roll-up your sleeves' and lend your experience to many different areas of the business.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic PR programs that drive awareness of the company in Germany and beyond in Europe
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and other needed media communications
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Organise PR events to increase awareness of our company
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Extensive experience in communications and PR
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong existing network of both local and national business and industry media outlets in Germany
- German speaker with excellent English skills
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within a growing FinTech marketing team, this role is fantastic for you. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.