Head of PMO - Finance - London
£850 per day
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Working on the significant data-centric portfolio of a newly developed Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible working on a range of projects in a larger portfolio of work. Aligning a global workforce strategy for the implementation and improvement of a range of highly prioritised projects.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Lead the execution and maintenance for projects within the portfolio
- Develop business cases that outline the business impact, asses business needs and map the risks/consequences of failure
- Monitor the overall progress of the portfolio - key focus on budgets
- Work closely with stakeholders - prioritise work requests and oversee the implementation of these
- Significantly contribute to budgeting and annual planning
- Report directly to senior management, updating them on the delivery of the projects
- Identify areas of opportunity/improvement and recommend steps to capitalise on these
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: