Twenty have partnered with a leading Pensions advisory firm who are looking for a Head of PMO and Projects to join their IT and Digital team. The position will report directly to the CTO and you will help to shape future strategy and innovation across the functions. The successful candidate will oversee the administration needs for projects and programmes to support overall governance and performance management.
- Assist the CTO by coordinating the IT Programme activities
- Organise Programme meetings with Boards, Steering Groups, Project Managers and other Programme stakeholders.
- Support preparation of materials for meetings and ensure distribution in a timely manner.
- Assist the project delivery lead in compiling Programme status reports.
- Maintain accuracy of Programme plan.
- Regularly update programme risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs.
- Maintain PMO documentation and knowledge management and champion best practice.
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and be an advocate for project best practice.
- Coordinate collection of feedback in relation to PMO products/services e.g. PPM platform, team drive, project templates.
- Day-to-day management of PMO platforms including communications and coordinating system upgrades/enhancements.
- Support the resource management and benefit tracking, including maintaining a Programme benefits register.
- Coordinate the team budget
- Previous PMO experience within Financial Services
- Previous experience in projects and change
- Exposure driving the digital footprint
- Pensions PMO experience desirable