A fast growing and market leading digital bank is seeking a Head of KYC to manage large and busy teams across two countries.
- Ensure that the team processes large volumes of new applications in line with Due Diligence requirements
- Improve processes and procedures and ensure that the business is adhering to rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency
- Manage and oversee individual and team KPIs
- Being the escalation point and subject matter expert. Taking the initiative to provide relevant training and continuously share SME knowledge with the team.
- Work with the technology team to build automation and implement system improvements.
- Work closely with our MLRO and second line of defence (Risk and Compliance) to ensure the business meets policies and regulatory requirements.
- A highly experienced leader with experience managing and scaling large teams
- Highly organised and effective multi tasker with a clear understanding of data
- Comfortable and experienced setting goals and KPIs along with forecasting and planning.
- Strong leadership, people and influencing skills
- Comfortable and able to deal with fast change, conflict and difficult conversations
- Confident in challenging and influencing stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.