An innovative FinTech firm specialising in providing modern mobile business banking services to small-business owners are hiring for a Head of IT Infrastructure Operations to join them on a permanent basis here in London.
The business are based in central London and are backed by some of Europe's most recognised investors to propel the business through a period of accelerated growth, with a focus on building out their technology landscape.
Summary of role
The Head of IT and Infrastructure Operations will be responsible for the AWS infrastructure environments here in the UK and Europe. You will also be responsible for dealing with potential security issues whilst needing to ensure production environments are scalable.
- Take complete ownership of the organisations Infrastructure, production environment and network security.
- Man management of multiple technologists - DevOps, DBA, SecOps and Network resources within Europe.
- Liaising with senior management and wider IT team to support organisations business objectives
- Production systems safeguarding
- Creation and up keeping of best practice standards for Infrastructure Operations
- Drive continuous technology improvements
- Implement Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery planning
- Able to be hands on when needed
- Strong knowledge and experience with AWS
- Experience within a FCA or regulated environment
- Proven track record of team and 3rd party management skills
- Experience in setting up and maintenance position for cyber security and data security across cloud platforms
- Ensure 24/7 high security levels for all environments
- Prior experience creating and maintain best practice standards for Infrastructure
- BC/DR experience
- Experience working within an open source environment
- Experience working within a KPI focused environment
- Strong experience in the set-up of automated monitoring
If you are an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager looking for a new challenge then please apply below.