I am currently looking to speak with senior and lead specialists within HR Analytics as part of a transformation programme to adopt the move from MI to predictive insight and analytics for a Tier 1 Bank.
The role will oversee the definition of hypotheses, setting insight strategy, data sourcing, statistical modelling, data impact measurement and model effectiveness, data syndication and above all data culture across a huge diversity of stakeholders throughout the bank.
Key Requirements of the Role Include:
- Extensive experience in defining and implementing Data Insight Strategy within a Global organisation.
- Extensive experience overseeing the management, aggregation and analysis of HR data.
- Establishing analytics and visualisation capabilities.
- Strong Experience in building internal relationships to uplift the understanding of analytics and how this can be utilised within an organisation.
- An understanding of tools including SPSS, SAS and R is advantageous but will not be required day to day.
This is a great opportunity to join the team to provide the shift away from MI and to develop a capability alongside the needs of the business; with an ultimate view to create an advanced analytics team and hub for the department.
Please get in touch to hear more about this opportunity or to discuss future opportunities.