Head of Data Insight is required to join an leading financial services client where you will provide the information and insight which will identify new opportunities and grow their business. The role will be at the centre of decision making for the business providing the knowledge and analytics that will shape the future of the business.
As a head of Data Insight you will manage a small team of data analysts and reporting specialists to provide the marketing, sales, financial and regulatory functions with timely and accurate information which will directly contribute to the businesses success.
- Develop data, analytics and measurement strategies in line with businesses strategy and priorities
- Develop and drive the vision for insight and analytics with input from key stakeholders.
- Lead and implement the strategies for the visualisation and usage of data.
- Input into the development and evolution of the technology and data strategy across the business.
- Continuously identify and define the internal and external data to be used to drive commercial value for the business.
- Advise on best practices around data usage and visualisation.
- Define the management and governance of segmentation, including the development of predictive modelling
- Build a community of resources with relevant skills and knowledge to support and further embed the data and analytics strategy.
- Experience of defining and implementing insight and analytics strategies
- Analysing and sharing market trends, innovation and new technology in the data, insight and analytics
- Knowledge of data visualisation including a deep understanding of the tools available and how to drive adoption to generate value
- Strong analytical background with a good understanding of technology
- Proven ability of providing statistical analysis to drive business decisions
- Experience of advanced data analytics and insight techniques e.g. predictive, segmentation, machine learning and split testing techniques
- Knowledge of how Analytical tools are used e.g. Alteryx, R, Python, SAS
- Experience of using data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview
- Confident working with and presenting to senior stakeholders