A logistics firm, based in Paris, are seeking a Director level Head of Group Reporting and MI as a new hire.
This person will need to be:
- Comfortable operating at senior level within a public company with international reach
- Run a team of varying levels of experience (from very junior to much more senior and all in between) and demonstrates the ability to create unity
- Redesign and standardise the monthly management reporting packs and board reporting
- Oversee the annual budget and strategic plan process
- Produce insightful analysis of results and trends to challenge the business units
- Will need significant hands on experience of Hyperion or HFM
- Formalise the controls around the group consolidation
- Produce quarterly group financial statements for external publication
- Excellent language skills (native/fluent French & fluent English as a minimum)
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.