A well-established, dynamic alternatives asset manager are taking the opportunity of an internal move to hire a forward-thinking, proactive Head of Fund Control. The firm are midway through implementing a rapid growth strategy and require a candidate with ambition to complement theirs.
Overall, the role will involve:
- Implementing rigorous accounting, tax and regulatory controls upon all investment activities
- Work closely with teams both internally and externally (namely Deals, Investor Relations, Tax and Legal) to organise deals end-to-end
- Advise on key fund structuring activities to maximise the potential for a desirable outcome for both investors and the firm
- Lead a team responsible for quarterly reporting, valuations, management fee analysis, carry reporting and analysis (at fund level)
- Understand internal business reporting requires to inform the development of new MI reporting procedures
Success in this role requires:
- A commercially aligned Chartered Accountant (someone who is able to blend a strong controls/audit background with a proven commercial mindset)
- Demonstrable management experience across international locations (other European offices as a minimum)
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of 'all things private equity' to be able to credibly influence and guide those with their own strong private equity pedigree
- A combination of enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to retain a working culture that is transparent, energetic and collaborative
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.