Head of Fund Content - Asset Management - London
Key words: Marketing, Content, Regulatory, Equities, Multi-Asset and Retail Fixed Income
A specialist International Asset Manager running both Retail and Institutional funds. The firm has over 80 years' of financial experience & expertise and is well known within the industry for its investment led culture focusing on long term delivery of results. This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of content to support the Equities, Multi-Asset and Retail Fixed Income investment strategies.
- Oversee the production of content across all asset classes both at a fund level including regulatory reporting; presentations and client service content
- Deliver integrated content and marketing activity
- Engage effectively with key teams such as fund data to drive for decisions and priorities that materially impact the content writers and presentations team
- Technical investment product knowledge (bonds, equities, multi asset and real estate)
- Experience developing strong customer/marketing literature and regulatory communication
- Strong understanding of financial market dynamics and how our investment capabilities align to the macro-economic landscape
- Broad experience in the investment industry and knowledge of customer needs, international experience with an understanding of European investors would be preferable
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.