Twenty Group are partnered with a global venture capital business for a newly created search for a Head of Fund Accounting. Due to continued growth and a global re-structure they are looking for an experienced leader to run a global team of 10 people.
- Management and oversight of the Fund Accounting team.
- To be the key contact for reporting under US GAAP, local GAAP and internal accounting policies for the investment portfolios.
- Enhance existing processes and controls to ensure efficiency and scalability.
- Working with the investment teams to ensure transactions are understood and appropriately recorded.
- Reviewing investment valuations under US GAAP and internal valuation policies.
- Review accounting implications of carry and co-investment structures
- Review of Limited Partnership Agreements to understand accounting and reporting implications.
- Review of complex carried interest calculations.
- Review of distribution and call notices and associated calculations.
- Review of quarterly investor reporting and audited fund financial statements.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 7 years PQE experience
- Prior leadership experience within a fund finance capacity
- Venture Capital or Private Equity experience is essential
- Strong change management experience and enhancement of processes
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and controls
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group