Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that is looking for a Head of Fund Accounting Oversight.
Your role will be to manage the team, create and deliver a fund accounting control framework and set the strategic direction for the function.
- The role has accountability and responsibility for the supervision, monitoring and sign off of fund accounting activities
- Overall responsibility for the Fund Accounting Oversight Framework and monthly reporting of its activities. This includes responsibility for all regulated funds' reports and accounts and the oversight of fund accounting activities at the TPAs
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting costs and charges data using various industry wide templates
- The role will have responsibility for the technical accounting setup of all complex products and propositions
- Stakeholder management
- To contribute to the successful delivery of agreed reporting requirements
- Positively represent all services to all internal and external clients. Partner closely with other department managers in the delivery of high quality services.
- Establish the strategy to develop and deliver the operational capabilities to support business growth. This individual will need to drive change and implement operational solutions that both solve complex business demand and mitigate operational risk.
- To provide senior leadership to the Operations management and wider teams
For more information please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment