A leading PE backed manufacturing business are looking for an experienced, commercial Head of FP&A to head up an international team of 8 as soon as possible. It is imperative this person is strong on financial analysis and ability to face off to internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Lead a commercial function and own all internal reporting MI and analytics
- Facilitate business critical decisions, manipulating and making sense of a large amount of data
- Manage internationally and work confidently as a leader with a team based in Europe
- Create a dashboard with key metrics that will give senior management real time information and trends
- Own the exit strategy and commercial financial plan for the PE owners.
- Involvement in the enhancement of legacy platforms and also new tools needed / being implemented for forecasting and reporting.
- Analyse in-depth both operational and financial data to help align business processes and strategies with financial targets
- An eye for detail who can spot issues and work with team to ensure production is as slick as possible
- Chartered Accountant with significant PQE
- Expert experience within Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experienced working within a PE backed environment
- A service-oriented mind-set, clear accountability, as well as a high sense of urgency instilled within the FP&A team to ensure it is performing optimally
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, feel free to send your CV at or give me a call on 02031894301