Newly created role in the MI and Planning team at a Global Bank.
Key deliverables for this role will include:
- Working closely with ExCo level stakeholders in the design and provision of insightful MI and financial planning
- Analysing monthly business performance including revenue, costs, assets, liabilities, headcount, etc
- Driving accountability for the monthly forecasting process across the business lines you are responsible for
- Quarterly external reporting requirements for CFO approval and sign off
- Engaging in stress-testing, planning and forecasting cycles for ICAAP
- Responsible for the leadership and development of a senior team
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with at least 8+ years relevant working experience
- Demonstrable financial services knowledge having worked within the sector for a number of years
- Able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and articulate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Able to influence and guide in order to encourage improvements for change
For further information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.