A large PE backed manufacturing business are looking for an experienced, commercial Head of FP&A to head up a team of 8. It is imperative this person is strong on financial analysis and ability to face off to internal and external stakeholders alike. This is a key role within the finance function, providing senior management with the analysis required to make critical business decisions, working with the CFO, identifying trends and developments.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Needs a heavyweight commercial superstar to lead commercial function, own all internal reporting MI and analytics
- Facilitating business critical decisions, manipulating and making sense of a large amount of data
- Managing internationally and working confidently as a leader with a team based in Europe
- Create a dashboard with key metrics that will give senior management real time information and trends
- Own the exit strategy and commercial financial plan for the PE owners.
- Involvement in the enhancement of legacy platforms and also new tools needed / being implemented for forecasting and reporting.
- Analyse in-depth both operational and financial data to help align business processes and strategies with financial targets
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Will need someone with an eye for detail who can spot issues and work with team to ensure production is as slick as possible
- Chartered Accountant with significant years PQE (15 + years), expert experience within Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experienced working within a PE backed environment
- Role sleeves up to get stuck in where needed; to help implement fixes and evolve process to enhance reporting timeframes / quality over time
- A service-oriented mind-set, clear accountability, as well as a high sense of urgency instilled within the FP&A team to ensure it is performing optimally
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Recruitment