An international Wholesale Bank is urgently seeking an experienced Head of Financial Crime Risk and MLRO for an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Bank's Financial Crime risk profile covering AML, AB+C, KYC and Sanctions.
- Lead and manage a team of Financial Crime Risk Specialists and develop a suitable Risk Management framework in line with the bank's risk appetite
- Identify, assess and report Financial Crime Risks to the business along with develop and implement suitable policies and procedures
- Manage the Risk Policy Framework to ensure that all necessary information is available to relevant stakeholders within the business
- Manage and develops effective working relationship with internal departments, clients and counterparties along with other stakeholders such as regulators and auditors
- Provide training and a key support to AML, Financial Crime, ABC and Sanctions teams
- Extensive Financial Crime Risk Management experience and expertise gained within Financial Services
- Experience in roles with a high risk appetite and implementing necessary controls to manage such risks
- DMLRO or MLRO prior experience along with a proven track record of people management.