A fast growing Fintech is seeking a Head of Financial Crime to support the MLRO with their busy workload.
- Day to day oversight of the Financial Crime team and being an escalation point for any potential issues.
- Identify regulatory updates that will impact the Financial Crime framework and implement these accordingly
- Work closely with departments across the business and advise on Financial Crime requirements where required
- Reviewing and escalating SARs
- Be a representative of the business for third parties such as their partner firm, law enforcement, other financial institutions and financial crime prevention bodies
- Working with the Product Owner to build new systems and controls, and enhance current ones
- Senior Financial crime professional ideally with management experience
- Relevant professional qualification (ICA/ACAMs, CISI)
- Up to date Regulatory, Sanctions, , Due Diligence knowledge and understanding
- SME level understanding of Financial Crime policies and frameworks