To replace someone who has moved internally, a leading Financial Services firm are looking for a Head of Financial Control with insurance experience for a role with an interesting remit.
Reporting to the Global CFO for the Insurance business, you will:
- Lead the accounting and financial control function taking ownership for accounting policies, technical accounting, and financial reporting
- Challenge and guide those around you in the provision of these deliverables
- Own the Finance and Accounting aspect of the IFRS17 project
- Manage an extensive team across a complex matrix structure
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technical accounting, ideally from an audit background
- Demonstrable comprehension of specific insurance and financial regulations, such as IFRS17, IFRS16, Solvency II
- Experience of working within the insurance sector
For more further info, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.