A hugely growing E-Commerce business are looking for an exceptional Head of Finance to join their team. They currently have entities in the US, Germany and the UK and are bringing all finances, for their UK entity, in house. This first appointment into their Finance team is a crucial step in achieivng full operation and growth. They require someone who has excellent business partnering skills, is familiar with setting up a finance function (implementing systems, hiring, setting up processes etc.) and has experience in a digital based/technology driven/e-commerce/retail company.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Management Information reporting
- End-to-end oversight of UK entity for all AP and AR processes, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation
- Bridging the gap between finance and the rest of the business
- Heavily involved with the business' annual planning exercise, preparing and presenting financial forecasts
- Financial control and budgeting
- Building out finance and core function as business accelerates
- Implementing new systems as the company grows
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong upward trajectory
- Finance Manager experience with an interest in E-commerce, Digital, Retail etc.
- Intelligent, motivated, innovative and excellent ability to get things done
- Equally comfortable dealing with both the financial detail and the big picture
- Ideally have experience with SAP and the implementation of new systems
This opportunity offers a chance to become the first finance hire for a fast-growth business, with huge amounts of responsibility and progression for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs at Twenty Recruitment.