An up and coming E-Commerce company are looking for an exceptional commercial Head of Finance. As a key employee of a start-up you will need to be prepared to 'roll-up your sleeves' and lend your experience to many different areas of the business. You will be a sole entity in finance and a "jack of all trades". You will need to be hands on, have a start-up background and significant post-qualification experience.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Management Information reporting
- End-to-end oversight of UK entity for all AP and AR processes, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation
- Bridging the gap between finance and the rest of the business
- Heavily involved with the business' annual planning exercise, preparing and presenting financial forecasts
- Financial control and budgeting
- Building out finance and core function as business accelerates
- Implementing new systems as the company grows
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong upward trajectory
- Finance Manager experience with an interest in E-commerce, Digital, Retail etc.
- Intelligent, motivated, innovative and excellent ability to get things done
- Equally comfortable dealing with both the financial detail and the big picture
- Ideally have experience with SAP and the implementation of new systems
This opportunity offers a chance to become the first finance hire for a fast-growth business, with huge amounts of responsibility and progression for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs at Twenty Recruitment.